Friday, September 28, 2012

Hey you guys!  This is Elder Tracy's sister Melinda.  It has been a long time since this has been updated, but I thought that I would give you a quick run down.  Mitchell is still in Brasil and is expected to be coming home at the end of December.  He has so far had a great mission.  Of coarse there have been some ups and downs.  But overall he's doing great.  Elder Tracy and I have always been very close.  I love this kid so much.  It's amazing to hear how much he has changed.  You can just hear it from the tone of his letters.  It is my personal testimony that the Gospel of Jesus Christ changes people.  It changes our very beings.  As we serve others and learn more about our Savior, we start to become more like him.  I can tell from Elder Tracy's letters, that he has a solid testimony of our Lord and Savior.  I know that he loves this gospel and all that comes with it.

I will try to update more after his next letter.  :)  Keep praying for him.  Keep on loving him.  I know that he loves you!

~Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment