Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 19, 2011 Letter

Hey,

Well, these past 5 days have been great. There are a couple things in particular that were amazing.

First, Wednesday I was finally able to go to the temple. It was amazing. I love the temple. It was a little difficult in a different language and all, but really, it was amazing. I absolutely love the temple.

Second, Thursday we had interviews with Elder Costa and with President Lanius. It was great. Elder Costa is such a great guy. He´s super spiritual. He really just talked with me. Asked about my family, areas, companions, and some things I can do to improve. He also told me he has a house in Draper, in case you´re interested... And I had my first interview with President Lanius. It was great. He´s so loving. He talked about the "new" rules, area, problems. It was really just a good talk. It was great. Afterwards he just gave me a hug. It wasnt like a normal hug, it was really caring... I don't know how to explain it... It was just.. different. I know that he really loves each one of us and wants the best for us. It was a great day.

Next, we´re being blessed. The Lord is really putting people in our paths. We´ve had some cool contacts on the street, at the store, meeting new people, friends of referals who are actually more interested than the referals... It´s just been a real eye opener for me of how the Lord works. Now, we just have to do our part and help them.

Finally, Léo finally was able to get confirmed. After suffering through 4 weeks of his mom and grandpa working against him to not be able to go, he was finally able to go to church! It was great. Also, Kaline was there too, and a miracle, her mom came. Her mom, Cicera, kinda doesn't want Kaline to get baptized... But, she came to church, liked it, and hopefully that opens doors for her. It should be great.

Well, that's just a bit. But know that life is great. Im great. The church is awesome and true. I love it. The End... for now...

Elder Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment