Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14, 2011 Letter

Hello,

Well, just to get all your worries away, yes, I´m still alive. I´m actually doing pretty good here. Sorry about not writing on Monday. Our Pday got switched to today... Why? Because we get to go to the temple today!! Finally! I´m so excited!! I haven't been to the temple in 6 months... Its sad, but Im finally going. So it´s all good.

This week has been kinda rough. We´re dropping almost all of our investigators. We´re really focusing on finding this week. We need people to teach that are ready to receive the gospel. It´s not the most fun work to do, but we´ve found some nice old ladies that have some potential. I´m excited to teach them.

And, this week we have the opportunity to have a general authority here in the mission. President Costa. He´s the area president. He´s interviewing every missionary in the mission. Our meeting is tomorrow. Should be great.

Well, thats about it on my end. Just know that things are good, I still love you all, and the church is and always will be true.

Elder Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment