Monday, March 28, 2011

Mitchell's Letter - March 28, 2011

Dear Family,

Well, i was just told i only have 5 minutes, so i'll have to make this quick.

We have 3 cool investigators. One named Victor, one girl named America, and another called Estanislao. Estanislao is so awesome. I dont have time to type everything.

Anyway life here is good. It's definitely a different experience. But it's great. It's really making me grow fast. I have to learn how to manage money, buy food, (healthy food is expensive! And CHEESE!! WOW!) but no. Life is good.

Sorry i dont have a lot of time. Today has been crazy. No missionaries were able to give us rides, we had a marriage, it's just been a busy P-Day. But it's been good.

Im excited to get to go to conference. It'll be a neat experience. We get to spend almost 2 days down at temple square. It'll be really great.

Oh ya, Estanislao is on date for April 9th. So ya, Melinda and I both have investigators on date for Hope's Birthday. Its a great day.

Well, I got to go. But I want you all to know that I love you all so much. I miss you, Thanks for sending those pictures. They were great. I'll be sure to write more next week. Talk to you in a week. Bye!

Elder Tracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment